Born in Madrid in 2003. She began her piano studies at the age of 7 at the San Cristóbal de Segovia Municipal School of Music, under the direction of Carmen Muñoz Navas. The following year she enters the Professional Conservatory of Music of Segovia, where she continues her studies with professor Puerto González Chaves, under the direction of maestro Leonel Morales.
Rooms and Auditoriums:
- Carnegie Hall (New York)
- Katherine M. Elfers Hall Auditorium at Hotchkiss School (Lakeville, CT)
- Sölitar Hall (Salzburg)
- Kleines Studio (Salzburg)
- Auditorium of Atarfe (Granada)
- Santa Fe Auditorium (Granada)
- CentroCentro Cibeles Auditorium (Madrid)
- Shigueru Kawai Hall (Madrid)
- Museum of Romanticism (Madrid)
- Los Reales Alcázares (Seville)
- Miguel Delibes Auditorium (Valladolid)
- Gonzalo de Berceo Hall (La Rioja)
- The Pósito (Sigüenza)
- Magic Island (Seville)
- Tablada Officers’ Club (Seville)
- Hall of the Juventudes Musicales headquarters (Seville)
- San Juan de los Caballeros (Segovia)
- First prize at the “Concurso de Interpretación Fundación Don Juan de Borbón” (Segovia).
- Second prize at the María Herrero International Piano Competition (Granada).
- Second prize at the Second “Julio García Casas” International Piano Competition (Seville).
- Second prize, Best Talent and Musicality Award, 1st “Julio García Casas” International Piano Competition (Seville).
- Second prize, Second Epta Piano Competition (Madrid).
- Third prize, “La Rioja” International Piano Competition (Logroño).
- Third prize at the 20th Ciutat de Carlet Piano Competition (Valencia).
- Third prize at the Fourth Epta Piano Competition (Madrid).
- Honourable Mention at María Herrero International Piano Competition (Granada).
She has participated in different events such as the Museum Day concert two years in a row and the charity concerts organized by the Amref association for four consecutive years, as well as the recital she gave this summer at the MUSEG Festival.
She has also attended the “Hotchkiss Piano Summer Portals” in Lakeville, Connecticut, in July 2018.
She has attended the piano course organized by the Bell Art Foundation in Sigüenza.
She has attended as a student with a scholarship from the Avanza Foundation the I Course “Impulsando la excelencia” organized in Seville.
She has attended the 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd International Masterclasses in Granada.
She has also attended the Forum Musikae at the UAX during the last years, as well as the “Internationale Sommerakademie” at the Universität Mozarteum in Salzburg, in August 2019.
She has received master classes from Pavel Gililov, John Perry, Mina Perry, Yury Bogdanov, Vicenzo Balzani, Paul Shenly, Graham Jackson, Fabio Witkowsky, Gisele Witkowsky, Wu Ying, Tommaso Cogato, Bernadetta Raatz, Leo de María, Pau Gil, Francisco Jaime Pantín, Alexander Kandelaki, Pedro Cañada and Daniel del Pino as well as Leonel Morales.