Born in Madrid in 2003. She began studying piano at the age of 7 at the San Cristobal of Segovia Music School, under the direction of Carmen Muñoz Navas. The following year she started the Professional Conservatory of Music in Segovia, where she continued her studies with the teacher Puerto González Chaves, under the direction of the maestro Leonel Morales. She has performed concerts in important halls like the Carneggie Hall in New York, Katherine M. Elfers Hall in Hotchkiss School (Lakeville, CT), Atarfe Hall and Santa Fe Hall in Granada, Museum of Romanticism in Madrid, Reales Alcázares in Sevilla, Miguel Delibes Hall in Valladolid, El Pósito in Sigüenza, Isla Mágica, Club de Oficiales Tablada and the Pabellón de Juventudes Musicales of Sevilla, San Juan de los Caballeros in Segovia….
- 2nd prize in the International Piano Competition Maria Herrero in 2018(Granada).
- 2nd prize in the II International Piano Competition “Julio Garcia Casas” (Sevilla).
- 2nd prize and the Prize to the best talent and musicality, in the I International Piano Competition “Julio Garcia Casas” (Sevilla).
- 2nd prize in the II Epta Piano Competition (Madrid).
- 3rd prize in the IV Epta Piano Competition (Madrid).
- 3rd prize in the XX Ciutat de Carlet Piano Competition (Valencia).
Events and Masterclasses
She has participated in different events like the Museum Day Concert for two consecutive years and the charity concerts organized by the Amref Association for four consecutive years.
She has attended the piano course organized by the Bell Art Foundation in Sigüenza.
She has attended the I Course “Impulsando la excelencia” organized in Seville as a scholarship rewarded student by the Avanza Foundation.
She attended the 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st International Masterclass and Piano Festival Leonel Morales in Granada.
She has attended the Forum Musikae in the UAX, during the last years.
She has also attended the “Hotchkiss Piano Summer Portals” in Lakeville, Connecticut, in July 2018, as a scholarship rewarded student.
She has received master classes from John Perry, Mina Perry, Yury Bogdanov, Vicenzo Balzani, Graham Jackson, Fabio Witkowsky, Gisele Witkowsky, Wu Ying, Tommaso Cogato, Bernadetta Raatz, Francisco Jaime Pantín, Alexander Kandelaki, Pau Gil, Pedro Cañada and Daniel del Pino as well as Leonel Morales.